Reptor™- Hybridoma Sequencing
We give you access to every relevant antibody for your project!
- 3 week turnaround time
- Starting at ~$140/hybridoma
- All work performed in the USA!
We have sequenced
hybridomas and counting
Get started on your project.
Our partners’ success means everything to us!
I have had great experiences using Abterra Bio’s Reptor platform. The data generated was highly valuable, and the team provided quick and open communication throughout the whole process.
Species and Samples
- Species: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Human, and Transgenics
- Contact us if you are interested in sequencing hybridomas from a different species!
- Samples: cells
Amplification and Sequencing
- Full-length variable region sequencing
- Mouse & Rat (IgG/IgM, IgK/IgL)
- Human (all isotypes)
- Rabbit (IgG, IgK)
- Transgenics (varies)
Analysis using proprietary software
- Error Correction and Repertoire analysis
- Full sequencing data access
Hybridoma Sequencing Process
RNA extraction starting from vials or plate
Barcoding and amplification
Sequencing and filtering
* Read about how next-generation sequencing is better than Sanger sequencing for determining monoclonal antibodies in your hybridomas!
Dominant and Minor Sequences for each hybridoma
Automated CDR detection on each sequence
Clonality assessment for each hybridoma
Isotype readout per hybridoma
Get In Touch
Tell Us About Your Project.
Need more information? We’re here to answer any questions you have.
Other Reptor™ Services
The natural B-cell receptor repertoire is a wealth of information on the immune state of an individual. Click below to learn more about how our services can help you achieve your project goals!
Get in Touch
(888) 416- 9305
11588 Sorrento Valley Rd
San Diego, CA 92121
Did you know many hybridomas are not monoclonal? We can determine clonality of your hybridoma with our process. Read more about a recent assessment of 185 hybridomas in When monoclonal antibodies are not monospecific: Hybridomas frequently express additional functional variable regions.
What is hybridoma technology? Read more on how hybridomas are generated.
FInd out about the differences between Sanger Sequencing vs Next-Gen Sequencing for hybridoma sequencing.