Hit Expansion with Reptor
Expand Candidate Hits Using NGS
Missing out on diversity in your antibody discovery campaigns? Want to perform antibody optimization that is informed by nature?
Abterra Bio now offers companion bulk sequencing as a parallel service to our hybridoma sequencing. Hit expansion helps engineer better sequence diversity of candidates to evaluate, reducing wasted effort on analysis of identical candidates and increasing chances for success. Learn more about how Reptor can discover more relatives of hits from an antibody campaign in our recent case study.
Key Benefits of Hit Expansion:
10-100x more antibody candidates per campaign
Informed engineering based on observed sequence diversity
Antibody hits with diverse mutation profiles, mutation loads, and liabilities
Amplifying antibody sequencing and discovery
Species and Samples
- Extensible to any species including transgenics
- Samples can start from cells or remnant tissue including bone marrow, spleen, lymph node, and blood
Amplification and Sequencing
- Full-length variable region sequencing
- Mouse & Rat (IgG/IgM, IgK/IgL)
- Human (all isotypes)
- Rabbit (IgG, IgK)
- Transgenics (varies)
Analysis using proprietary software
- Error Correction and Repertoire analysis
- Full sequence data access
- RNA Extraction starting from vials or plate
- Barcoding and Amplification
- Sequencing and Data Filtering
- Error Correction and Repertoire Analysis using our proprietary software
- Identification of relatives of screened hits
- Sequences or cells for hits
- Tissue pieces cannot be larger than 1cm in any dimension.
- Read more on how to properly ship your samples
Turnaround time: 3 weeks
Work performed 100% in the USA!
Antibody sequences related to screened antibody hits
Automated CDR detection on each sequence
CDR diversity analysis
Isotype readout per antibody
Get more from your antibody discovery campaigns!
Tell Us About Your Project.
Need more information? We're here to answer any questions you have.
Resources and Publications