Antibody Protein Sequencing
Get started on your project.
Antibody Protein Sequencing Process
Full-length amino acid sequences for heavy and light chain.
An interactive, web-based report of the entire antibody sequence.
Coverage analysis demonstrating support for each predicted amino acid.
Get In Touch
Tell Us About Your Project.
Need more information? We’re here to answer any questions you have.
Protein Sequence Confirmation
Abterra Bio also offers an antibody sequence confirmation service using Valens to help determine if the produced antibody matches the intended gene sequence.
- Sequence confirmation is a distinct process from de novo sequencing to confirm the translated protein product matches your genetic sequence.
- Identify the translation boundaries and post-translational processing events of your sequence.
Recombinant Protein Confirmation
- Access how well the expressed protein matches the intended gene sequence.
11588 Sorrento Valley Rd
San Diego, CA 92121
Valens builds on over a decade of algorithm development including ideas invented at the University of California – San Diego Center for Computational Mass Spectrometry. For background on our methods check out these publications:
- Guthals, et al. (2012). Shotgun protein sequencing with meta-contig assembly. Mol Cell Proteomics, 11, 10:1084-96.
- Castellana, et al. (2011). Resurrection of a clinical antibody: template proteogenomic de novo proteomic sequencing and reverse engineering of an anti-lymphotoxin-α antibody. Proteomics, 11, 3:395-405.
- Castellana, et al. (2010). Template proteogenomics: sequencing whole proteins using an imperfect database. Mol Cell Proteomics, 9, 6:1260-70.